Anatra D, DS, and DSS were almost identical. Most of the differences
between the aircraft were in the powerplant. Radiators were installed
on the sides of the Plywood covered fuselage or under the nose section.
The Anatra-DS was first flown on July 25, 1916, the "Anasal" entered
mass production in 1917. There were 60 to 70 of these planes built, and
in service during 1917.
Engine: 150hp Salmson
Empty weight: 814kg
Speed: 144km/h (150km/h)
Armament: 2 machineguns